Friday, April 29, 2011

Peer Blog Response to Myron Oliver

Peer Blog Response to Myron Oliver
            I agree with your proposal 150%. Chapter 15 was hard for me to comprehend, I felt as though I was reading gibberish, which is how I have felt through the majority of this course. SIGH... I really enjoy reading your blogs. They are interesting and always grab my attention. I like how you say that “the problem with this unit’s material is very hard to comprehend”, that hit home for me. It was very hard for me to comprehend, as I said before, it was like reading gibberish. I like how you incorporated what you and probably many others are struggling with in this unit and used it to make your proposal argument. That was very clever! I believe you grabbed the audience’s attention with this one! Great blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment