Peer Blog Response to Keith Jarvis
I loved your blog, I was laughing out loud at the points you made. For someone who claims writing makes them want to grab a brown paper bag to breathe into, I thought your blog was well written and funny! I am in total agreement with you about the commas though…am I putting it in the right spot, am I putting too many? Don’t forget the “to” and “too”. Seriously, why do we need the other “o”? I also agree with you about Microsoft Word, I get the “no suggestion available” often, and I do not understand why it cannot just know what I am trying to type. Today, kids are being told “google it”. That is a little more helpful than looking it up in the dictionary, because it will ask you, “did you mean…” and try and fix whatever it was you spelled wrong with the correct spelling. My three year old asks me all the time, “Mommy, how do you spell your name or the dogs name”, god help me when the words she is asking me to spell get more complicated. I am not the best speller either and I will be referring to google for help as she gets older. Overall, I loved your blog, you were very funny and your blog was well written! Good job!
Thanks for the response writing that paper was a nightmare. hahaha
ReplyDeleteI got a question for you the third blog the one that is to respond to a assigned topic or reading. Are you using the same topic as your essay basically cut and paste or are you coming up with a whole new topic? I'm trying to figure out which way I'm going to go with this.